Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use www.ossi.com ("the Website"). If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please leave the Website immediately.
By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and you re-affirm that acceptance every time you access the Website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use the Website.
Browse at your own risk
Please note that you access and use the Website at your own risk. We are not responsible for any type of loss or damage which you may sustain as a result of accessing and using the Website.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which the Website has links and if you access any such linked website(s) you do so at your own risk. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the materials on such websites.
We reserve the right to make subsequent changes to, modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the Website at any time with or without notice.
The Website and its contents are protected by copyright under international laws and such copyright and any other rights in the Website and its contents are owned by OSSI (We, Us). Unless we explicitly state otherwise in writing, you may use, view, download, copy or print textual or graphic content of the Website provided that it is for your personal, non-commercial use only and provided that you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
You acknowledge that by posting materials on the Website you grant to OSSI an irrevocable, perpetual royalty free worldwide licence to use the materials both on the Website and in any other manner. The licence extends to copying, distributing and broadcasting and otherwise transmitting and adapting and editing the materials.
The contents of the Website may not be disseminated in part or in whole without our prior written consent. You may not use, adapt or create derivative works from the Website for any commercial purpose.
In addition, you may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
We do not permit any third party to in any way frame the Website without obtaining his prior written consent. No part of the Website may be reproduced in any way on any other website.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential loss or damage or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business, howsoever caused (whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement or otherwise), even if that loss or damage was foreseeable by us, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury) whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, reliability, suitability, quality or completeness of the Website (in respect of which We make no warranties or representations) or otherwise resulting from access and use of the Website
The Website and the materials on the Website are provided on an "as is" and an "as available" basis and We make no and exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws) all warranties, representations, terms and conditions of any kind whether express or implied.
We make no claims that any material contained in the Website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside the United States of America. Access to such materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States of America, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Computer viruses and errors
Whilst We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components and will be uninterrupted We makes no warranty or representation that this will be the case. However it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Website and regularly check for the presence of viruses, other malicious code, bugs and harmful components.
Should you wish to make any comments to Us about the Website or if you have any questions relating to the same please contact Us.
Your code of conduct
When participating on or using the Website, you agree not to -
1. Promote or solicit any illegal activity on the Website,
2. Transmit, post or forward any unauthorised advertisements or junk mail on the Website,
3. Engage in any unacceptable behaviour including without limitation using foul or obscene language, harassing, threatening, embarrassing or intimidating any other user, person or entity,
4. Transmit, post or forward any unlawful, harmful, obscene, demeaning, defamatory, threatening, abusive, sensitive, harassing, vulgar, pornographic, crude, sexist, hateful or otherwise offensive material to any other user, person or entity on any basis including without limitation on the basis of gender, race, religious affirmation or sexual preference,
5. Transmit, post or forward any material which contains viruses or other computer programming routines or engines which damage or interfere with any system, data or information,
6. Transmit, post or forward any information or material that in any way infringes any intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party nor shall you change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice on the Website,
7. Use the Website in any manner that adversely affects its availability to other users,
8. Use the Website in any manner other than as an individual user,
9. Use the Website in any manner which is contrary to applicable laws or regulations,
11. Impersonate in any manner any other Website user.
If you have a complaint or would like to comment on any matter in relation to the bulletin boards please contact Us.
We reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Agreement on the Website. By continuing to use the Website after such posting you will be deemed to accept such variations. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions of this Agreement because they are binding on you.
In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.